- We are in the process of updating this article.
- This article features references to our old branding, but the instructions in this article might still be helpful.
- If you encounter any issues or if you have any questions, please create a support ticket.
File Sharing allows you to quickly share files with friends and colleagues (no more emailing files or transferring over thumb drives)! You can share any file that has been uploaded to your account. A file is shared via a url link.
- Log-in to your account at https://vault.elephantdrive.com/account/login.aspx
- Navigate to the file that you would like to share and select the file.
- Once you've selected the file, click "Get Shared Link".
4. An url link will be generated. You can share this url with your friends/colleagues. You can also add a password to this url link for extra protection.
Article is closed for comments.