This article is old and might contain outdated information. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, then please create a support ticket.
How to get the module
- Please download the latest ElephantDrive Cloud Backup module here.
- Alternatively, you can install the module directly from the NAS UI. As Admin, go to Application Server > Auto Module Installation > ElephantDrive > click on Action to install.
- Next, let's install the module. On the "Module Installation" page, browse for the module file, and then click "Install" button.
- Click 'Yes' to confirm the installation.
- The module has been installed. To enable the module, click the play icon and then click "Yes" to confirm. This will enable the ElephantDrive Cloud Backup module on your Thecus NAS.
- You can now log-in to your ElephantDrive account and set-up you backups.