Restore Name: Label for the restore job.
Destination Path: This is the destination path and should follow the proper path syntax for your device. This is the path to the folder where the restore will be downloaded.
Start Time: Do not modify this field if you want the restore job to start immediately after settings are applied. You can schedule the restore job to run in the future.
Overwrite Mode: Select to overwrite files if the same file name is detected at the destination location.
Archived Files: Archived data is kept in ElephantDrive according to the archiving rules set for your backup jobs. ElephantDrive can keep locally deleted files.
Point-in-Time: In most cases, not applicable, so we recommend contacting us (email@example.com) before configuring a point-in-time restore. In general, a point in time can be selected and ElephantDrive will restore all backups (if available) from that point in time.
* Restore jobs will start after manually restarting the ElephantDrive client on your destination device.
Steps to Configure a Restore Job
- Login to our user web portal, http://vault.elephantdrive.com/account/login.aspx.
- Navigate into the Files tab and right-click a folder and select "restore folder."
- Select the destination device. (ElephantDrive must be running on the destination device in order for the restore to work.) Click "Next" to configure restore settings.
- Manually restart the ElephantDrive client after configuring restore settings. Your restore job will start after the ElephantDrive client is manually restarted at your destination device.