ElephantDrive Linux is easy to install.
1) Download the package for your system
2) For installation in Debian, open a terminal <ctrl-alt-t> and run the installation package:
$sudo dpkg -i elephantdrive_3.6.8_i386.deb
or for the 64bit version, use:
$sudo dpkg -i elephantdrive_3.6.8_amd64.deb
3) For installation in Red Hat based distribution, open a terminal and run the installation package:
$sudo rpm -i elephantdrive-3.6.8-0.x86_64.rpm
4) You will be taken through a “text-based” wizard to log-in with your ElephantDrive account credentials. If you do not have an ElephantDrive account yet, you may create one here.
5) Once installation is finished, ElephantDrive service will run as a “service”. You may now set up which folders to backup from the Web Access Panel.
Check out step-by-step guide for creating a new backup job.