You can perform the actions in the order they are listed below to resolve resolution scaling issues for ElephantDrive installed on Windows.
1. Exit the desktop application.
2. Right-click on ElephantDrive desktop icon.
3. Navigate to "Properties" in the context menu.
4. Select "Compatibility" tab.
5. Click button "Change high DPI settings".
6. In the window that pops up, make sure to check all available checkboxes. Also, make sure the first drop down menu "I open this program" is selected and in the second drop down menu "System" is selected.
7. Hit "OK" and restart the desktop application. Resolution of the app should be normal moving forward.
If you encounter any issues, then please contact us by emailing "email@example.com".