Files and folders can be retrieved either via the Download method or the Restore method.
- For small individual files or small folders , we recommend using the Download method.
- For large folders, we recommend using the Restore method. If you have a slow bandwidth, you should always use the Restore method.
Download a file/folder:
- Log-in to your account online (https://vault.elephantdrive.com/account/login.aspx).
- Navigate to the file or folder that you would like to download.
- Right-click on the file/folder and select Download. You must have Java installed on your machine. Check for Java here: https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
4. Select the location on your machine where you would like to download this file/folder to.
- The download window will show the progress of the download.
Restore a folder:
- Navigate to the folder that you would like to restore.
- Right-click on the folder and select Restore Folder.
3. Select a Destination Device and the Destination Path where you would like to restore the folder to. This device must be connected to your account.
- You can also Enable "Overwrite" to replace any similar named files from the lower left corner.
4. Click Start Restore Now or use the drop-down menu to select a different time to begin the restore.
- Once the restore has been setup, a confirmation message will appear.