The upload speed for ElephantDrive can be adjusted to your specific needs and use case. You can change this directly from the website by following the steps outlined below:
- Access the ElephantDrive website and log in using your account credentials
- Click on "Backup Settings"
- Click on "Manage Device Backups"
- Select the device in the device drop-down and click on "Resource Usage"
- Use the "Network Usage" and "CPU Usage" settings to adjust how much bandwidth and CPU the ElephantDrive app should use
- Click on "Apply" to apply the changes to your device's configuration.