To set up an automatic backup from a PC or a MAC:
- Open ElephantDrive menu from the task bar on PC or Menu bar on MAC.
- Click on "Actions" and then "Add/Edit Backups". This will open the "Manage Backups" window.
3. Click "New Backup" to add a new backup.
4. Set the name for your backup in the "Name" field.
5. Click "Add Folder" to add the location of the folder(s) you would like to backup.
- You can also choose to backup only certain certain type of files within a folder, i.e. jpeg, .png, .doc, etc. Click on the "Include only the following types" to configure this (separate each extension with ",").
- The frequency of the automatic backup can be modified in the "Scheduling" section.
- You may also exclude any child folder within a parent folder using the "Exclusions" section. Files may also be excluded by file type.
- Once you are finished with configuring the settings, click "Save" to run the new backups.