You can share any file that has been backed up to ElephantDrive using the right-click menu on your Windows machine.
- Find the file that you would like to share.
- Right-click on the file.
- Follow ElephantDrive and click Copy password-protected link.
- A new window will pop up prompting you to enter a secure password.
- Enter the password of your choice and click Share.
- Once you click Share, a link will appear in the bottom of this window. You can then Copy Link and share it with friends and family. Remember, they will need to know the password in order to access this file.
See more Right-Click Menu help.
Article is closed for comments.