To share one or more file(s) from your Storage Account using the Desktop Application, simply follow the following steps:
1) After logging in to the Desktop Application, click on the 'Access Files' icon.
2) Browse through your account and locate the file you would like to share. Single click on the file you would like to share. Select multiple files by holding down the Shift key and clicking on the respective file names.
3) Click the 'Share' option on the toolbar.
4) Next, you will be given the option to protect your share, which allows you to create a password that must be entered by your share recipients in order to access your files. Click on the box to the left of 'Protect your share" and you will be prompted to create a password. Click 'Share' to continue.
5) You will be provided with a link allowing you to share your files with the recipients of your choice. You can share the link in the following ways:
- Copy and paste the link in email, chat, or blog
- Tweet the link using your Twitter account
It is currently only possible to email the link directly using the ElephantDrive service using the website. For more information, click here.