Yes. You can specify the number of versions to keep for each file and/or the amount of time to keep them by making changes to the Versioning rules of your backups.
To access this feature:
1. Login to your account and click on the Backup/Restore tab.
2. Select the device and backup job that you would like to configure, and click on "Edit Job".
3. Click on the Versioning tab.
4. Input how many versions you would like to keep of each file, and or how long you would like to keep your versions for.
5. Click the Save button to save these settings.
6. In order to implement these settings on a PC, MAC, or Server, you must restart the ElephantDrive App on your machine to.