To access a short tutorial that teaches you how to share a file (or files) using the Website Application, click on the text below.
To share an item(s) from your account using the Website Application, simply follow the following steps:
- Login to the website.
- Browse your account to locate the file you would like to share.
- Right click on the file in question and select "Share" from the listed options.
- You then must decide whether or not you would like to password protect your file, which would require your share recipient to input a password to view your shared file. If you choose to password-protect your file, you will then be prompted to create a password.
- Next, you will be presented with a URL linking to your shared content and two options - Copy to Clipboard or Email.
- If you choose Copy to Clipboard, you can paste your link wherever you would like your recipients to access your file.
- If you choose Email, you will be presented with a convenient web email form that allows you to share your URL with up to ten email addresses, seach separated by a comma. You can use the already generated content of the email, which includes a short message, the link to your files, and a password, if you chose to password-protect your files, or you can write your own message.
Limitation: File sharing feature is not available if you have customized your encryption settings to encrypt your data with personal encryption keys.