In order to access our Knowledge Base of information, you can begin in one of two ways:
1. You can search throughout our forums by keyword using the search box in the right hand sidebar. Just put a couple of words or concepts in the box and hit return - if we have already answered the question or if there is an active conversation in the forums, the search functionality will identify it for you.
2. You can browse a directory of all our forums here http://support.elephantdrive.com/forums.
If you still can't find an answer to your question, please submit a request to our team. You can submit requests to the support center in two different ways.
1. Submit your support request using our convenient web support form. If you are a current ElephantDriver user, please input the email address that is associated with your account. Please also note that submissions made using our support request form will receive a priority response.
2. If for whatever reason you are unable to use the support form, you can email us your request to email@example.com from the email address associated with your Account and make sure to include as many relevant details as possible. Please try and include (at minimum) the following relevant details, so that we may best assist you. The more information we have from you, the better we are able to assist you.
- What component of our Service are you using - the Desktop Application, the Website Application, or the Mapped Drive
- Which Operating System are you running?
- If you are running the Web version, which browser?
- What are you trying to do?
- What error message (s) are you seeing, or what indication do you have of the problem?
The email will automatically create a ticket in our system and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible.