ElephantDrive is available for download via the "App Manager" from your Seagate NAS interface.
- From the Seagate NAS interface, go to the App Manager.
- Under Backup category, find the ElephantDrive App and click Install.
- Installation process may take a couple of minutes. A progress bar will show the status of the installation.
- Once the installation has completed, the status will change to Running.
- You've successfully installed and enabled ElephantDrive on your Seagate NAS. Next, let's connect your NAS with an ElephantDrive account and start backups!