ElephantDrive is integrated directly on your Synology NAS and allows you to backup your Synology content to the ElephantDrive cloud. To get started, you first need to install ElephantDrive on your Synology NAS from the Package Center. Let's get started.
- Access your Synology NAS via the DSM.
- Open Package Center.
- Find the ElephantDrive app under the Backup category and click Install.
- Read and agree to the license agreement and click Next.
- Click Done to confirm the installation.
- Once ElephantDrive has been successfully installed on your Synology NAS, you will have the option to Open the application.
- You have successfully installed ElephantDrive on your Synology NAS. You are ready to configure your Synology to backup to the ElephantDrive. Follow the next tutorial to set up backups.