The Current Backup Activity report shows what is being backed up from the local device to ElephantDrive in real-time. To see this report:
1. Log-in to your account online at https://vault.elephantdrive.com/account/login.aspx.
2. Go to Reports page and click Current Backup Activity.
3. The report may take about a minute to update at first. Subsequently, it will update every 30 seconds.
- The report shows the Last Updated time when ElephantDrive communicated with the NAS.
- The Status of each backup job shows whether a backup job is Monitoring, Running, or Disabled.
- Details show the exact file/folder currently being processed. It also shows whether the file/folder is Hashing, Encrypting, or Uploading.
- Protected Files show the number of files that are being backed up to ElephantDrive.