ElephantDrive is also available in the QNAP App Center, but if you wish to update to the latest version available, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Download and save locally. Do not open the file. Choose the appropriate installation package for your QNAP model from one of the links below.
- Access your QNAP NAS via the IP address.
- Open the App Center.
- Click Install Manually.
- Click Browse and select the QPKG file you downloaded in step #1.
- Click Install.
- Once the installation is done, a "successful installation" message will be displayed. Click OK to proceed.
- The ElephantDrive app will also appear in the "App Center" window. Simply click Open and sign in with your ElephantDrive credentials.
Article is closed for comments.