Please note that the latest version of ElephantDrive available for WD NAS devices is currently under development. Please contact our team at email@example.com if you need any assistance with installing or using the software.
Before installing the latest version of ElephantDrive, please disable the version already installed in your NAS.
To uninstall ElephantDrive, go to "Backups" -> "Cloud Backups" -> "ElephantDrive" and disable the application.
Once the pre-installed version is disabled, please download the appropriate installation package for your WD NAS model from one of the links below.
- MyCloud PR2100
- MyCloud PR4100
- MyCloud DL2100
- MyCloud DL4100
- MyCloud EX2100
- MyCloud EX4100
- MyCloud EX2
- MyCloud EX2 Ultra
- MyCloud EX4
- MyCloud Mirror & Mirror Gen 2
1. Go to "Apps"
2. Click in "Install Apps"
3. Select the option "To install an app manually, click here"
4. Select the downloaded file and click "Install"
5. Select the ElephantDrive application and click on "Configure"
6. Log into the ElephantDrive application
Your backups configuration will be automatically loaded and the application should start uploading your files shortly!